OUR RETURNS POLICY
1. Under the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 “the 2001 Regulations” you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 7 working days.
2. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within the period, within the meaning of the 2001 Regulations, of 7 working days from the day on which you receive your goods.
3. You will lose your right to cancel if you use the goods.
4. You use the goods for the purpose of Paragraph 3 if you
- wear, deploy, deal with, or otherwise use the goods for some purpose or in some manner that is not purely transitory and incidental and/or
- remove the garment tags and/or the “do not remove” tag and/or
- become unable to return the goods in their original packaging and/or
- prejudice our ability to resell the goods and/or otherwise do not take reasonable care of them.
5. Your right to cancel does not apply to items that are made to your order/specification or that are otherwise clearly personalized or that by their nature cannot be returned.
6. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
7. Once we have received the returned item(s) we will consider the condition of the goods being returned before authorizing a refund.
8. Where the terms of the 2001 Regulations are complied with, we will refund the purchase price of the item(s) affected and the delivery charges.
9. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
10. The terms of this Returns Policy does not prejudice any statutory rights you may enjoy other than under the 2001 Regulations.